Office: (646) 274-1400
Direct Line: (917) 524-6129
Fax: (212) 849-0962
Address: 535 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Email: email@example.com *
Please note that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org should not be used as a general mailbox for the Firm. If you are not an existing client of the Firm, do not send us any confidential information by email or otherwise. You will only become a client upon entering into an engagement agreement with us, after which confidential information may be exchanged.
If this is urgent, please do not rely on sending one email message alone to contact us. Please follow up with us by telephone by contacting one of our office listed on the Firm’s website.
If you have read these conditions and would still like to email this attorney, click the email address above, or click here to return to the homepage.
Dr. Charles E. Williamson is a Merger & Acquisition Specialist for THE BOIES LAW FIRM, PLLC, a New York-based law firm.
Dr. Williamson is an accomplished corporate strategic leader with an impressive record of achievement in driving global processes, operations and infrastructure enhancement for Fortune 500 firms, delivering significant improvements in productivity, organizational restructuring, quality and compliance, together with securing multimillion-dollar cost savings.
Dr. Williamson work history includes, former Director of Alternative Sentencing for Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, former Assistant Vice President of Global Service Level Management at Citigroup, former Executive Director of Global Service Management at JPMorgan Chase, and former Chief Process Officer of Global Infrastructure Services for UBS.
He devotes his career towards motivating others in achieving their own visions of success.
- M&A Contract Negotiations
- M&A Post Integration
- Process Reengineering
- Organizational Restructuring
- Change Management
- Operation Development
- Relationship Management
- Doctor of Management, University of Phoenix
- M.S. Leadership & Strategic Management, Manhattanville College
- B.A. of Arts in History, Manhattanville College
- Certified Paralegal Studies, The Betty Owen School
- ITIL Service Mgmt. Certification, ITIL Academy
- CITI Cert. Social/Behavioral Res. Investigator & Key Personnel
- Fordham University– Leadership Program Curriculum Dev. Committee Member
- MCNY School of Business– Chair of Advisory Board & Adjunct
- Monroe College School Of Business – Advisory Board Member
- Sigma Beta Delta – Awarded International Honors
- The Network Journal – Awarded Top 40 under 40
- Distinguished Alumni Award – Manhattanville College